N16 Almera 1.8

Hi Guys

My current ride I had for about a year now, loving it so far.

What I have done to it so far:
- 50-57mm Powerflow Exhaust
- 4-2-1 branch
- Cone filter still using OEM intake pipe
- Walbro 255lph

Few pics ...

Last edited:
Fitted Philips diamond vision in the headlights and spots

Phoenix Gold in the front doors

What my rear speakers looks like, still hunting 6x4's

Decided to make my own earth cables, the throttle body and engine block, used 0 guage cables (think these were welders cables)

Fitted smash and grab on the windows

Bought a new Walbro 255lph pump

Only to find out that these use a intank fuelpump and filter, and I could not seperate the pump from the filter casing

This is what my float looked like, don't know if this could cause the issue of my fuel guage just dying after it reaches below the quart mark

Decided to modify the OEM fuelpump holder by removing the fuel filter casing and dropping in the new pump with filter bag

Then add a fuel filter in the engine bay

Stopped at Powerflow for branch and exhaust. They offered me 50mm exhaust straight through, but I opted for 50-57mm, so from the branch to the 1st box it's 50mm and after that to 2nd box and tailpiece its 57mm

Branch before ...

After ...

Exhaust before ...

After ...

Still busy searching for the bootspoiler that came on some of these cars, but because of our exchange rate I'm unable to import them, so I am having one made at a body shop by using a bootspoiler from a Toyota which is the closest I could get, then they will measure and cut to make it fit.

Nice clean looking car.
Good work with the upgraded earth cables, the standard earthing is quite poor. Why the change of fuel pump?

Nice clean looking car.
Good work with the upgraded earth cables, the standard earthing is quite poor. Why the change of fuel pump?
Thanks, much appreciated.

Car was jerking and struggling to pull away, highways was very bad, car would hold power back then release it. We pinched down the return fuel line to make the pump build pressure and the car drove much better. Also I enquired at Nissan for a new fuelpump unit and they charged me a ridiculous amount of money.

Good work,i must get one of them stainless headers myself...How loud is it with that and the cat back fitted?

Good work,i must get one of them stainless headers myself...How loud is it with that and the cat back fitted?
Thanks, it's not very loud, has a nice note to it, was worried it would sound funny. Will make a video later today.

No I removed the cat, thought it was clogged up because it was spitting out flakes of oil, one of the reasons I fitted branch and exhaust to remove the cat.

Update, since fitting the catch can, the catch can caught some oil ...

Also bought me an intake pipe, silicone reduces and clamps ...
Before:

After:

Finlly bought my rear speaker, Phoenix Gold 4x6 ...

And met up with the guy who bought my previous car, N14 Nissan Sentra 160Si

Is it possible to shift my battery so my filter can sit closer to my headlight, also closer to the air-duct that goes to the bumper ?

you can use factory air intake and put inside one filter like bmc or kn.......you have the same results like this air intake you have right now. Or, you can use a plastic tube to make extension of this air intake.

you can use factory air intake and put inside one filter like bmc or kn.......you have the same results like this air intake you have right now. Or, you can use a plastic tube to make extension of this air intake.
wanted to get rid of the oem flex pipe, but I see what you saying. I'll be working on the car this weekend again so I'll see what I can do about the intake

Back
Top Bottom