N16 DCi-R

The exhaust is fitted already mate :) Way nicer on ticker out the back end now :D Taking for a drive in a bit ;)

Nah the turbo was fine, its was only when I sucked tissue down into it that it deteriorated :lol: Before that I remember who is was before the exhaust and after and I still think this black car feel quicker. Will be interesting to feel how it goes now with the exhaust on.

Liam, not yet. Just treating the surface rust for now. I'll get it up on ramps and have a good go then. I've got some underbody seal ready to go on. To be honest it's not too bad there still seems plenty on there.

Reactions: IT
sweet man,

ah you could have fitted your new turbo at the same time,

get it sent off man!
at least they can get it done and ready to be sent out when you got the cash :)

That was the plan Stu with the turbo but funds are tight and I can't afford to get it fixed right now, especially with the N16 front end stuff looming with pressure from Liam :lol:

Moar bassy. Shiny too.
[video=youtube;CoQ2TDp0jZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoQ2TDp0jZQ[/video]

Ah mate I did originally say I couldnt garentee exactly when I could do it (i have had to just buy a whole other car you know!). I was hoping for March as I know I'll get more work then but I know you want to do it yesterday :p :lol:

I know dude, im not having a pop.... You're very touchy lately, somebody not getting any :zoidberg:

I want to get it started yesterday, because i want a nice big pile of parts waiting for the car when it arrives :)

doing all great work there chap

what car is this. . .

52073545.jpg

A scooby?

@ed, your doing a great job there mate, wish i was able to do stuff like that with my car :lol:

Thanks bushell.

Colour coding my mud guards take 2. Did it for the grey car, now again for the black one but this time using 2k lacquer. HB Body 496 ftw. Basecoat finished so just leaving it to fully cure then slapping the lacquer on.

Do like the sparkle in Pearl Black.

mudguardsIMG_0427.jpg

mudguardsIMG_0428.jpg

mudguardsIMG_0430.jpg

The new wheels. SSR Competitions ;). They're in Scotland but thanks to the AOC courier service (Andy S and Ross, cheers guys :)) I'll be picking them up at the Blackpool meet.

SSR-Comps-2011-02-23_122611.jpg

Looks Nice Eduardo

HB Body 496 FTMFW! << Some VERY VERY VERY strong shit that is..

When we sprayed our cars, didn't use masks, fucking all inside my throat and everything, i was coughing lacquer everywhere

All aerosols. Bought the primer and lacquer from an ebay shop in a big batch for cheaps, and the basecoat I got from where I get all my colours, paints4u.com. They're good because the match is always spot on, and the cans have a nice fan spray pattern and never drip or spit. The lacquer as said is the HB Body stuff in a can but is tough as nails. Used that lacquer on my old door handles and it never chipped or even scuffed.

Had the idea yesterday of how to turn my old broken bumper into an apron for the black car. Got cracking today with the dremel :).

It will go directly over the top, hoping to create a few more lines and bulk out the back a bit. My mud guards will mount on top on the ends still. Where the bottom cut out of the apron reveals the bumper, the bumper will be matt black. Painting it next week :)

IMAG0295.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

-mobile phone post-

Back
Top Bottom