N16 DCi-R

Rears done :) Rust be gone.

IMAG0373.jpg

Flush

IMAG0384edit.jpg

Got my vacuum pump for bleeding the brakes along with more fluid delivered on Saturday. Can't decide if I should throw the twin pots on now or wait until the current discs and pads are worn! Need to decal the car too with club stickers and a new Diesel badge I bought. Neat little thing it is too.

Bought some Meg's Ultimate Compound. Hoping to remove the copious swirl marks. Supposed to be pretty good even just using by hand.

Cleaned her up today. Managed to reduce some of the swirl marks and scratches with Meg's Ultimate Compound. Then got to stickering the car :). A couple of these I've been sitting on for a while but decided to do it all at once today.

Alutec (strut brace maker) aluminium badge
IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

Nismo fuel sticker - http://www.almeraownersclub.com/threads/31050-Nismo-Fuel-Stickers
IMG_5871.jpg

New style small bonnet badge (from the tailgate)
IMG_5877.jpg

IMG_5884.jpg

IMG_5883.jpg

Club Stickers
IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5872.jpg

Diesel badge (trialling on one side)
IMG_5880.jpg

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

Overall shots
IMG_5882.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5878.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

First impression was front badge was too small, but it has grown on me now. Will hold fire on other badges (diesel) until I see in the flesh. Which hopefully will be soon so I can get that tailgate?

First impression was front badge was too small, but it has grown on me now. Will hold fire on other badges (diesel) until I see in the flesh. Which hopefully will be soon so I can get that tailgate?

Didn't we arrange for this at Japfest?

Back
Top Bottom