N16 DCi-R

Ah well I like it, feel like its been missed all this time.

-mobile phone post-

Reactions: IT
I'd lose all the stickers the badges and the wiper. In the words of the great Dave grohl

" keep it clean, my momma says keep it clean"
Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

I'd lose all the stickers the badges and the wiper. In the words of the great Dave grohl

" keep it clean, my momma says keep it clean"
Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Worked well with Liam's white car, but not so much on the black imo. Black hides shape. Details bring shape back.

It's going to be a sticker once the tailgate has been replaced/fixed up. It'll be grey with an orange R. Which will be more subtle than the chrome badge. I'm also not keen on the placement of the chrome dci-r badge anyway. Needs to be up level with the reg plate trim.

Because the exhaust is on the right perhaps the dci-r needs to go on the left?

Fuck that, '28' means nothing to me.

Yes I plan to have more stickers under the bonnet but not until I've got the G10 one on. But we're not talking about that.

No stickers, badge moved to nearside:

IMAG0769edit.jpg

All three mounting rods have broken off my backbox now (held on with cable ties now, innit), so I'm forced to pay out and sort it out. I've had plans for a while now to change out the huge backbox, even when I still had the grey car. I also plan to sort out a subtle rear diffuser/under tray with front under tray.

Option 1 - fit large centre silencer and have no backbox.
- 1.1 - stealth pipe, ending flush with the diffuser.
- 1.2 - pipe ending where it normally would, with a slash cut 3" tip.
- 1.3 - as 1.2 but dual pipes.

Option 2 - Single Jap can, Jap angle 4" box, 3" tip.

These are really rough and the diffuser wont be a moulded one, it'll be like the link above. But you get the idea.

Option 1.1
dcistealthdiff.jpg

Option 1.2
dcidiffsingle.jpg

Option 1.3
dcidiffdual.jpg

Option 2
dcidiffjapcan.jpg

^I need to book the car in ASAP so I'd value a quick opinion :) I have to say I'm swaying to dual pipes as the idea of smoke pouring out the two just seems uber cool.

Back
Top Bottom