N16 DCi-R

Wheels are spot on and add a nice contrast to the black, but Ed is a wheel whore I'm sure he will go through a few more sets before he is done!!!

Oh and Ed at this rate I'll have my front end sorted before yours pull your finger out lad... ;)

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I'm going to wait until after winter to finish the front end now.

-mobile phone post-

Lol not doing front alas does not mean free time. Works been very busy more than usual these last couple of months (which is great) and I'm just entering the Christmas busy period. I will of course help out though if I can :). Trouble is most of my free time if any is weekdays during the day when most work.

-mobile phone post-

Trouble is most of my free time if any is weekdays during the day when most work.

-mobile phone post-

ahh this is where we maybe able to do something, as I have plenty of time off that has to be taken before our xmas shut down, am not doing a full week at work till next year now, as its difficult for me to get time off in one big lump so practically doing 3 day weeks till xmas, so for the next 5-6 weeks free on Thursdays and Fridays :)

Then it's likely :)

A few more pics from my phone. I've missed clean.

IMAG0806.jpg

IMAG0807.jpg

IMAG0808.jpg

Don't you think your first post needs a clean to suit? You haven't cleaned it in over a year lol!

How do you mean Mike? The details have been edited many times since, but I guess the photos aren't as up to date, but I like showing off the Grey car's front end still :D. (btw the 'last edited' date doesn't apply as being a mod it doesn't show edits, so that last edit date that's there must have been before I was a full mod).

That just looks awesome, better and better with each pic, cant wait to see it in the final paint etc...

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

blackN16_tinobits_IMG_7353-1.jpg

I know chops aren't the best ways of showing the final result at times but the bumper doesn't look like it's deep enough below the bottom grilles there^, kind of like its had a few inches chopped off?

I think you've got it looking perfect as it is now really.

The shop is just a guide for me, and its not perfect, but you can clearly see what the actual bumper looks like above.

-mobile phone post-

Yeah that's fair enough, I'll make my mind up when I see it on the car. The grey one looked great so I'm sure you will do just as well with this one!

Broken a magic number and a photo of admiration before leaving her to go to work.

IMAG0812.jpg

-mobile phone post-

Back
Top Bottom