N16 DCi-R

Suction control valve for the high pressure pump.

Lol Liam, Yup :-D

-phone-

Any of the YD fuel pumps. Its the updated version. With this and the hybrid turbo that's all weaknesses removed.

-phone-

Liking the look of the car without a badge classic nismo works as does the current badge you have. Are you still on course to have car on road by rolling road meet?

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

Done when it's done. Since the 10th its been waiting for parts so at the moment its out of my hands.

-phone-

Just got home to find bits in the post. Potential grille badge and battery post converters for the lithium iron one i have coming.

uploadfromtaptalk1383517369319.jpg

-phone-

Not too sure on the badge at first look think car needs something with a little more weight to it maybe a custom metal badge made up from CAD drawings that you can design for a personal touch?

Not too sure on the badge at first look think car needs something with a little more weight to it maybe a custom metal badge made up from CAD drawings that you can design for a personal touch?

That would be sweet.

Perphaps revisit my DCi-R decal idea which is for the rear, but make an ali version and anodise it.

I'm not sure what my local engineer uses but if you could that would be awesome please :) I'll throw you over a high-res version with dimensions.

I can do a drawing anyway so that won't matter what he uses. But if you do find out. It might help

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Replaced gear knob with one from a Nissan Maxima. Original was all plastic. New one is leather and alloy. Would have got a Nismo one if not for having lift reverse :rolleyes:

Direct fit. Loads better quality as you can see. Cost £25 on ebay.

gk1.jpg
gk2.jpg

Hi EDK! Do you know the part number from this Nissan Maxima Knob? I'm searching for a new one since the August, and the one i got is starting to cut my fingers (plastic crap). I want to buy a new one in Nissan if I dont find in ebay, but it's dificult to find... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom