N16 DCi-R

I'm not really. 6 cylinders and german diesel. Going to have responded well to a tune.

330d is probably a good bit heavier than N16 yd22, no doubt edk will beat those numbers sooner or later :)

I thought about that and the cost of re-engineering it it's not worth it. Didnt get quotes but im sure it's not. Even with the extra abuse this'll get it'll still last me at least 50k miles and as there's no labour costs I'm fine with that.

If when I get to 400 torques it dies early, I'll look into the SMF again. For now it'll just be an expensive paper weight.

Surly it would be cheaper then cost of TTV flywheel..? Hope you can sell yours if thats what your intending. Maybe one of the Nav lads might have it off you.

Guessing you never got it balanced with the clutch?
No time to. Should have put old DMF and clutch on and get new clutch and new DMF balanced up... bah. Might be going off the road again and P11 coming back.

-phone-

So basically no one fit the 2JR member engine brace delrin bushes to the dci. Made a massive difference putting rubber back in. Vibrations down loads. Had two oem ones, and bodged two more.

Out with the new in with the old

uploadfromtaptalk1415831431367.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1415831501713.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1415831471488.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1415831520191.jpg

-phone-

Back
Top Bottom