N16 from Istanbul

Hello all. It was a long time that I could not visit the forum.
I said that I would upload some pics of my car. And today is the day for that :p

My car's exterior is completely stock now. But in tha past I had sport springs and rims. You can find a pic below from these days.

34af15592.jpg

Now, I have a little sq system with a headunit "Pioneer AVIC-F900BT, "Audison SRX5.1" 5ch amplifier, "Audison LRX1.1k" mono channel amplifier, "FOCAL 40KX" subwoofer, "FOCAL K2 165KLE" mids, and cables from "Audison Connection", fuses of Kicker and audison and a powerful battery.

My former sound system was so cheesy with a SANSUI bla bla amplifier, Infinity 6510cs mids (or something like that), oem cables, JVC KD-G815 headunit and kicker COMP15 woofer.

You can find all the pics from these combinations below, hope you like my car :)

My first sound system's pics:

Sansui amplifier with oem cables

dsc01041kw8.jpg

JVC headunit

dsc01040rn0.jpg

A pic from construction

dsc01039cx7.jpg

Subwoofer

dsc01042tr7.jpg

34af155917.jpg

the spare wheel has been removed to provide enough space for new sub.

34af155926.jpg

34af155925.jpg

isolation work on trunk lid

dscn0720x.jpg

dscn0716f.jpg

dashwork

dscn0731d.jpg

dscn0723f.jpg

test of headunit:

dscn0735k.jpg

and vids of my car

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwos1W-_OMs"]YouTube- Nissan Almera N16 SQ Sound System from Istanbul[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEOUsL-ygdo"]YouTube- ALMERA: FOCAL 40KX + PIONEER AVIC-F900BT + AUDISON[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o7G0i4N1XU"]YouTube- PIONEER AVIC-F900BT REVIEW w/ FOCAL & AUDISON PRODUCTS[/ame]

I was going to do that with the screen in the front but I got a SE model and I already got a stock screen in the front otherwise I would of done it.

I heard that it is not as much easy as in my car's generation to install a screen on dash in yr car's generation, unfortunately you got air condition's buttons and other things on there.
But if you can find really experienced places to do that, I think it can be overcomed. I found a vid on youtube, a man was showing the features of a pioneer double din player and it was showing more things than the stock screen does, like fuel consuming statistics etc. And he was doin that in an almera :)

not sure I got the SE model so its the mono screen I already kind of over come this problem with a motorised screen mounted. custom job but not the best job as I did it lol. I will have to re do it soon I know that.

Very nice job, very neat too. Excellent work on the console and double din.

thanks a lot :)

I am planning to change my srx amplifier to lrx soon. And then I'm gonna buy morel supremo mids :)

Also I found a headers for my car, it is used and has a price about $140.

216017055wy.jpg

But I am not sure that it will worth that amount. :?

Hi,

Where did you get the top part of the central dash? I am thinking to install a double din in my car but could not find anywhere that sells the double din kit.

My car only has the empty holder, does not have the gps screen dash like some of the almeras.

Back
Top Bottom