Power Steering
Sunroof
Front Fogs
6 CD multi changer (factory)
Front armrest
Rear armrest
Body coloured bumpers/side/door
Door kick plates with Almera etched
I'm sure you probably know the rest of the spec.

Future Mods,
Rare Full Body Kit
Phase 2 Front Lights (Bought, but need the Plugs if any 1 has them give us a shout)-Now completed see page 4 of this thread)
18" inch LMGT4 Nismo Skyline Alloy Wheels+Brembo brakes DONE ( http://www.almeraowners.com/showthread.php?t=28745 )
Full Xenons with Sidelights (DONE)
Number plates (DONE)
Full Tinted (DONE)
Exhaust End (DONE)
Remove TB
Wind Deflectors (Help needed Ed, can you check the ones on ebay out for us dont no if they ne gud lol :)
Can't think what else, but will be adding pics on Mods, feedback/comments will be much appreciated, and I think some1s gona have to tell me how to upload pics on here...???? If I dont get it right 1st time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks Ed

Very nice, but wrong section :p A mods will move you to Members Rides.
Pics are best uploaded to www.photobucket.com and then copy the tag from the pics into your message.[/quote]

A damn, lol, I new id do it wrong thats why I wrote it before hand, u learn from your mistakes. You have almera blood thru you mate you rapidly replied or wot. Wot does that mean, I need to post it in the members section..? Im very restricted on the site what ever I click on it says PRIVATE lol. Cheers anyway!!

lol no worries mate. Don't worry I'm sure a mod will just move this whole thread for you ;)

There are some threads locked which can be opened to you if you sign up as a paid member. It's £16 and well worth it! You'll get loads of info to help you maintain and mod your car, plus discounts on parts etc as well. So you'll get your £16 back and some in no time! :D If you're planning on doing the mods you say then go for it and sign up now! I learnt so much from this forum and you can too [end sales pitch] :lol: but seriously do it!

Car looks brillaint. Very nice in black :)

lol no worries mate. Don't worry I'm sure a mod will just move this whole thread for you ;)

Car looks brillaint. Very nice in black :)

Thanks for the comments Ed. Did you manage to check out window deflectors for us on ebay..?? I want the decent 1s, the 1s you was talking about on another forum lol.

Well, the Heko ones I didnt get on with, only for the fact that after a while the sticky tape they use looses it's stick. Especially after washing the car. In the end I gave up on them and took them off as I couldnt be bothered to keep putting on new double sided tape every month. They were good when they were stuck though :O

When I've got some spare cash (heh) I'm going to buy the Clim Air deflector which are about £50. They are more expensive but they don't stick to the car. They just clip in. They can be bought direct from Clim Air here:
http://www.climairuk.com/climair/online_shop.php

Yours will be the ones for the N16 2001 5dr. (not that year matters)

Cheers for that, I went on the site. How do u no there the clip ones..?? Sorry for being a bug, also just looking at your Avater n Signiture pic, I may wana get the indicator smoked, n I feel like getting the Phase 2 Almera screen (like in your avtar) is that possible by any chance..?

Actually yeah, a friend of mine wants the screen surround too, is there somewhere you can buy it? And how much would it cost roughly, any ideas?

Sorry no clues as I've never had to buy it :p Breakers is your best bet or you can try direct from Nissan where you can bet they'll ask for a pound of flesh too. For reference to you the screen is 7" which matchs a lot of after market screens so will be a nice fit :)

Lol.

Welcome Vspec - another N16 to the fold :) We'll catch up with those Gti numbers yet ! :lol:

Cheers For that sleeper. Your cars looking Decent (avtar), is there any links to see more please.

yeah you can prob get the screen from breakers or ebay maybe..?

Ed you no the almera screen, does it have any car realted things on there like mpg etc, or the G meter as on the R34 Skylines loll. (P.S The phase 2 tells you what MPG you will achieve is that Right..?)

Thanks

I've just seen that you're only 40 minutes away from me. Come to the South East/Essex meet on the 31st Jan and we'll compare notes :thumb:

Got the works mate ;) Average MPG, current MPG, service interval, outside temp, climate control, etc etc. It's the display used for all the cars features. I wouldnt think you'd be able to get it to work on yours if that's what your thinking. Would envolve a lot of jiggery pokery. Plus you can't easily put in your own headunit and the audio that built into mine is shite at best. Hence why I'm looking into Alpine's Vehicle Hub... more on that else where in the forum.

Not the same, won't work.

You need the middle dash part of this.

n16dash001.jpg

Someone recently came on with a silver N16 sport that had this. It's a factory fit option for the sat nav. tbh I'd stop trying to get the nissan bits to work. My guess is they won't unless it's that sat nav thing you just found. If you want the screen in the P2 surround then I'd say buy Alpine's 7" screen multimedia device. Got it all in one, and it's touch screen which is something Nissan left out with mine :/

Decent lookin motor all in black and color coded!

'mon the N16'S!

Where'd you get your avatar pic btw? Im spying a splitter...mmm

Back
Top Bottom