N16 p2 Speakers

Hi, could anyone tell me how to replace my speakers, in particular the tweeters?

I also have a problem where the OSR speaker has no sound coming from it, I have swapped the speaker with NSR and it's not the actual speaker not working but nothing on the wires.

I have a Parrot Mki 9200 which was installed by a Parrot Certified Installation Centre and this speaker has no sound using the factory HU or the Parrot kit.

Welcome.

For the tweeters you need to rip off the A pillar trim. It just pops off. Pull from the top where it meets the roof lining.

The door speakers you need to remove the door cards. Remove the arm rest with a cloth wrapped screwdriver prying it off. Then there are screws to remove under it. Look around the edges of the door card too for clips and screws. Before then pulling the door card off make sure you unplug the window switches and pull the wire through. From then on you should easily see how the speakers come off.

Re rear speaker could be a wire loose behind the headunit?

Thanks for your help, I have today pulled off the OS A-Pillar trim to reveal the tweeter - i could move the tweeter but was unable to remove it. any idea what holds the top of it in? Also any idea where I would get replacements? I have not seen them that shape before, only the round type.

I have not had chance to check for loose wiring behind the HU yet but on the plus side, after having removed the door card, for some reason the speaker no longer seems to be distorted - one less annoyance until I buy the new ones!

Back
Top Bottom