N16 P2 Stereo

Hi.

I have a 2004 Almera SE (I guess that's an N16 Phase 2?).

The dash looks like this...
NissanAlmeraHatchbackNew115279200215391.jpg

I want to install a new stereo in it as the original is damaged. However, I'm having trouble determining what fascia/wiring kit to get for it - or even more worryingly - if it's even possible.

Just to note, it doesn't have a satnav, and there is just a shelf under the stock CD Player.

Could someone offer advice? Very appreciated!

Wire in some iso leads to harness cd player bolts in where original was. Trim original fascia.
ry9uhuhe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Excellent. Glad it's possible (phew!). Cheers Damien!

I take it there isn't a fancy ISO lead I can just buy, it's a solder job?

I've just written a question in another thread, before I saw this one. How do you make the harness? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Thx.
Jesper

Have a look in the How-To section. I posted a thread with all the details of how to do it.

Errrrrrmmmmmm.................. where is this please? I've had a look in the How-To section and it seems to be empty! Perhaps it is because I'm a newbie and have restricted access. I bought a 2002 Almera SE today and want to get my Bluetooth stereo installed so that I can set up my handsfree kit. Any help would be very well appreciated! Cheers Guys! :)

Errrrrrmmmmmm.................. where is this please? I've had a look in the How-To section and it seems to be empty! Perhaps it is because I'm a newbie and have restricted access. I bought a 2002 Almera SE today and want to get my Bluetooth stereo installed so that I can set up my handsfree kit. Any help would be very well appreciated! Cheers Guys! :)

Heres a step by step guide how to do it. just buy a multimeter from amazon for 10$. Here is a wiring diagram for some of the connectors. I havent used it yet but it seems correct.

Stupid that they have to block access to something as simple as how to put in a stereo...

Reactions: olu
Heres a step by step guide how to do it. just buy a multimeter from amazon for 10$. Here is a wiring diagram for some of the connectors. I havent used it yet but it seems correct.

Stupid that they have to block access to something as simple as how to put in a stereo...
That won't do it. A conversion is needed, not just an install. Also access is not blocked for Nikki, she's a paid member, for which we are very grateful for her support :)

@Nikki navigate to where you need via my signature link to forum resources. You'll find the headunit conversion thread there under the appropriate section.

Last edited:
That won't do it. A conversion is needed, not just an install. Also access is not blocked for Nikki, she's a paid member, for which we are very grateful for her support :)

@Nikki navigate to where you need via my signature link to forum resources. You'll find the headunit conversion thread there under the appropriate section.

I Did exactly that i posted and everything works just fine..

I have the guide, it's very good I must say. :) I gave it to my Dad who thought it looked straightforward enough. Problem is he keeps putting off doing the work! :-( Whenever I try to persuade him he says "maybe next weekend". I may have to try nagging him which would be a very sorry situation and probably unproductive. Meh!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom