N16 Pulsar Sedan Like Front Grill conversion on Almera PH2

i quite like the nismo on the cooler

not so keen on the splitters only being on the corners

and i dont like the number plate to one side.

but as you said mate, you like it, thats all that matters

id take the plastic mesh off from where the fogs are and replace using black wire mesh and run it to the bottom of the bumper to fill what looks like a hole.
also id move the number plate back and run a splitter the whole length then it wouldnt look so bad

not so keen on the splitters only being on the corners

and i dont like the number plate to one side.

but as you said mate, you like it, thats all that matters

Cheers buddy, the only reason for corner splitters is cuz it was 2 long & has been chopped for time being, I am in the process of drilling it back together agian in due course. Im not keen on the plate on the side to as the bumber is way to curvey, but it looks just as odd in the middle cuz its so short, so its balances out

id take the plastic mesh off from where the fogs are and replace using black wire mesh and run it to the bottom of the bumper to fill what looks like a hole.
also id move the number plate back and run a splitter the whole length then it wouldnt look so bad

Its all in the process fox, will have updated pics soon. But im keeping the mesh as its the original and bout 3-4mm deep Honeycomb so it looks decent, where as standard mesh will be to thin and you will beable to see what is trying to be hidden, the untidy bumper moulding, I think thats the reason for such thick honey comb. Or maybe am just baffling i dont no ..? & I spent forever chopping it diagonally & sanding the edges!!

Back
Top Bottom