N16 Sentra/Pulsar(?) body parts

edk

Addicted to Torque
Staff member
Anyone in the know as to whether a Sentra/Pulsar(?) bonet would fit onto our N16s?

Perhaps it would need different hinges/fixing only? The lights look the same shape at least, but I wouldnt be sure about the bonet catch.

Link to parts:
http://www2.partstrain.com/store/?N=0&Ntt=NISSAN+SENTRA+2001+Hood

An example:
2425811_10_full.jpg

If that pic is an N16 with a Sentra hood on it then there are carbon fibre versions of them...

TBH the best bet would be to register with the Pulsar Group of Australia as they have those kinda things widely available... As with ordering stuff from the US the packaging will probably hurt more than the item itself but if its individuality you want then go for it :D

Thanks Paul, I'll head over there. I think it's just I prefer the options for grilles and the hood of the Aus pulsar. On UK N16 P2s as well, the 'nostrils' are even bigger than P1s. I'd like to sort that out :) heh

Here's this guy's N16:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2425811
I reckon he's from Australia as he talks about Whiteline, who I've found to be based there too. Good job of modifying that car.

Yeah he's from Australia - in japan his car would be called a Bluebird Sylphy however he has a Pulsar Sedan...

The grille/bumper combo is nice however i think the front end of a B15 Sentra looks real nice :thumbs:

being a member of both, AOC, and PGA, i should be able to offer some advice.

that car, belongs to Gregor from PGA.
its a Series 1, n16 pulsar sedan.

alot of members on pga are swapping the headlights. they are putting the black series 2 hatch lights into the sedans. so the lights are the same dimensions.

my biggest fear, would be finding a grill, that will suit the sedan bonnet, but match the hatch front bar. they appear to be slightly different in shape.

Yeah Extreme, the parts of the bumper to the left and right of them grille seem to be thinner and shorter on a Pulsar Sedan so i'd have to mod those bits of my bumper to accept a bonnet and grille from one I reckon.

I think the grill will be a pain to mod. as you need to cut + fiberglass the original bumper and try to get them to match

Yeah it would be a pain, but I think an improvement ;) Something to think about a lot later maybe in the life of my car, post twin turbo and cat-back eh? ;) heh thats if im not broke by then.

Back
Top Bottom