This is my 99 GTi with the leather interior
any comments welcome
(updated pics 01/05/06)
AOC4.jpg

AOC3.jpg

AOC2.jpg

AOC1.jpg

these are last pictures before my coilovers and new wheels :D

looks really neat mate, love the leather interior!! looks really well done. now theres an idea next time a have some decent money!! lol

Am sure the Almera Special Edition came with Leather , or Suede interiors. May be the interior out of one of them

Gynx said:
Am sure the Almera Special Edition came with Leather , or Suede interiors. May be the interior out of one of them

Mines got half leather half suede in, it as an optinal extra i belive.

Sweet car by the way mate! ;)

looks good :cool: lol if you aint happy with the interior i bet i know a few people who would like to swap ;)

thanks i love the iterior so dont wanna swope sorry. yeh it was just outside of kidiminster, i rang him up same day he put it on autotrader n went down day after to put my deposit down, didnt want it to get away :)

Yeah, went down same day as you, was sold by the time I got there!!!!!
Got another one though, check out my thread on here, its not got leather but its got the low milage!!!

Wow, you lucky bugger!!

IMO the black P2s are the nicest looking (no offence to others meant), and with leather too.....damn sexy!!!

Do you have any plans for mods?

Regards

Lee

no plans yet i want to give a proper service new discs and pads all round first, get it all smooth the discs i have at the moment are warped i belive.
if i was to mod it then would get decent set of dampeners and springs new exhaust find some nice wheels and leave it at that. i think they look great standard though thats why i got it.

id be glad you didnt mate ive had to buy a new clutch new clutch cable had the gearbox reconditioned aswell as new discs and pads all round.
but done now so i can start saving money for things i actually want to do to the car now

Back
Top Bottom