New Car: R32 GTR

Thats awesome mate, was waiting for some pics to crop up after seeing your sig ;),

If you ever fancy selling your Autech I wouldnt mind the drive :D

the daddy of jap cars imo, would give anything for one in the same grey as my p10.

never thought silver would suit it so well, awesome looking car, must feel like your hardly moving in the pulsar in comparison?

There crap, made of tin, will break, are a know carrier of Clamidia and cause your penis to fall off.

You jammy bargain finding bastard.

Your insurance is cheap!

I am still getting Stung at least £1800 for a GTi-R i'm almost 23 and 5 years NCB i wouldnt even want to get a quote on a R32 GTR skyline as they would laugh.

Anways its a stunning example i just love it! Id keep it as standard looking as possible!

If ya do any mod dude make sure the first one is some big bastard oil coolers.
Trust me ive heard many a story about things going wrong through not doing this

Yeah its been on my mind for doing next, I do keep an eye on the stock oil temp gauge, generally 90degrees but on a mildish day down south last week it was up at 110 while on motorway.

Garnz: try greenlight for insurance, you might be suprised, I was lol

Benskett: it hasnt got an uprated fuel pump as far as I'm aware but i'll have a look

Sprint: its a totally different drive to the pulsar, its more all or nothing powerwise, and you have to really trust it round corners as it the backend will come out no problem but if you ignore it and dont try to correct it, it automatically sorts it out. I think the problem is when you attempt to correct it yourself too much, just have to keep it the front wheels pointing in the right direction

Thought I would update this for anyone whos interested.

Havent had it RR'd yet but the following has changed (we cant ever just leave a car alone can we lol)

Mines ECU (advanced timing, rev limit raised to 8.5k, other things adjusted)
Splitfire DI Coilpacks (original ones were knackered)
Grounding kit
Mines Boost gauge (looks ancient, so it will go well with the interior when I get a gauge pod)
Defi HUD (displays RPM or MPH/KMH backwards onto the screen so you see the reflection)
Japspeed 3" mandrel cat back with 4" exit (deafening)

On whole, runs nearly perfect, never fails to put a smile on my face and scares the shit out of me. MPG is about 19-20 now with the changes. Plenty of pops and bangs etc

Next on the cards is some brakes that actually work (funny how alot of people dont justify £300 on discs and pads but will on a new exhaust - ive put it off for ages)

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

you car makes me sex wee. some tasty stuffs on there, nismo bonnet lip and boot lip, wheels look bang on as well... any idea what the rear spats/splitters are?

R32

Nice car mate :cool: You'll get around another 8-10 bhp by decatting it, mine's is already done (R33). I'm a little concerned that the rear end comes round so easily ? What kind of tyres are you using & what size ? Mine's is running 265/35/18's at the rear & you have to be brutal to get the back end to slip. Just wondering if your front end is actually doing its share ?

Back
Top Bottom