new color for my Almera Turbo

I would like to chage color of my Mera
do can You seggest me anything?what color from nissan color index?
cn You show me how it looks like, and name

BIG THANX

primeraeGT029.jpg

colour code is kh2, very nice colour imo and should suit an almera.

but did You see almera in this color?
sorry that its honda :lol:
like this:
131_3107copy-vi.jpg

or something like pearl?

im sure someone did a photoshop of one in a similar grey and it looked good, might have been k33 elv but im not sure now. if you put a picture of you car up im sure someone good on photoshop will have a play if they have time

that colour is on a few of the pulsars that come in from japan, it looks pretty smart but scratchs and that are very noticable.. i'll try dig up a pic for you somewhere!

dub_almera said:
that colour is on a few of the pulsars that come in from japan, it looks pretty smart but scratchs and that are very noticable.. i'll try dig up a pic for you somewhere!

thats my primera (well my parents really but i look after it) and i find it copes with scratchs ok really, probably shows them up more than some other colours would do. its 14 years old and the only real scratches are on the bumpers which luckily are a black plastic so they hardly show up anyway. have always thought it looked good on pulsars, primeras and especially skylines so i think it would look good on an almera. just down to whether your after an in your face paint job or a subtle one i suppose

this is my car, foto from King Of EUROPE 2006 CHIMAY, BELGIUM

qqqqqqqqqqoz5.jpg

PLEASE LEAVE THE BONNET COLOR LIKE ITS ON FOTO, IT WILL STAY like it looks like :)

BIG THX

This colour looks fully nice imo, im gunna go with either a tropical green type one or a p1 loden green when i get mine resprayed though!

Attachments

• Almera.jpg
    Almera.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 124
gre said:
thx
but can You do Almera in White pearl for me?please :cool:

this topic You gave, a cannot come in

reason you cant go in is because your not a fully paid member, its well worth it gre, its only £15 and gives you a lot of access to alot of useful information!!

I'd go for the orange. with the black carbon bonnet it will look beaut.

I think you should go for the gun metal grey colour.

Ive always been interested in N15's in white. I would if I had the opportunity for mine to be white.

I got these from my libary of almera pics.

Attachments

• lucino_front_new.JPG
    lucino_front_new.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 27
  • P4160014.jpg
    P4160014.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom