New Floor Mats - Suggestions wanted...

Guys,

I'm looking for some new floor mats - best quality I can get in black/dark grey for my 2001 N16.
I want something better than the ones in Halfords etc, and I've tried a few online custom sites but am unsure of quality...
Where have people found the best products?

Any ideas appreciated!

Tried Nissan? Good quality dark grey/black mats that fit perfectly and have an almera logo embroidered on the drivers side.

About £60 if I remember correctly.

Just make sure you get the right ones for your year, I got the phase2 ones for my phase 1 and although they fit perfectly the anchoring system is different so they slide about all over the place when I'm driving.

Funnily enough I hadn't thought of trying them - it's going there tomorrow for some work anyway, so I'll get it some mats too!

Thanks! :)

does it make that much difference what mats you have in?? I have some black with silver feet embroidered floor mats, they cost me around £6 from trago... our local cheap shop... theyre anti slip and fit really well into my n16 2001, dont move around.

Wonder if a carpet fitter could give you a deep pile lush stain resistant one in black?
Otherwise, ask Nissan for some Nismo ones for uber chic.
If neither of those are available standard Nissan ones should be just as good.

Tesco did some pretty good universal ones I think.

Although I always have an issue with the rears being so small, people just kick them out of the way!

Back
Top Bottom