New Paint Job £1600 later!

S

Sparky-marcky

Well some of you may have know that i've been a tagh busy with the Mera, hence missing the rolling road day in the Midlands recently. Well its all been due to a very expensive respray and bodykit job being done at the time, so here is some pictures took this week after its come back, bear in mind that it was an original phase 1 Gti from new with no bodykit etc. The new name for it is "The Black Sleeper" as with all those horses under the bonnet who wud know LOL! :cool:

Tek a looky and let me know, good or bad Guys its not a problem!

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Sparky-marcky/New Paint Job/

Well... I think it would look nice if you cleaned it occasionally :p

It looks great - near enough a mirror finish :)

Very nice mate..... Looks a spotless job.. But ud exect it for 1600quid i suppose.. bet ure chuffed :)

looks good as new mate :cool: , give it a few weeks to properly dry out before waxin it though, and you only need to use pure wax aswell, as there is no toxins in the paint now, just use some thing like meguires gold class, or pure turtle wax, if you use a 'polish', it has a fine abrasive in it and you will get orrible swirl marks in your lurvly fresh paint
when you getting the 17"s then?

NaylorGTI said:
looks good as new mate :cool: , give it a few weeks to properly dry out before waxin it though, and you only need to use pure wax aswell, as there is no toxins in the paint now, just use some thing like meguires gold class, or pure turtle wax, if you use a 'polish', it has a fine abrasive in it and you will get orrible swirl marks in your lurvly fresh paint
when you getting the 17"s then?

Well funny ya should mention polish as ave just got some turtle wax original in a round tin. Of which is pure elbow and back braking work to apply but as you say will be less abrasive than others mate :cool:

On the subject of 17"s, well am skint for a few months now until me holiday is out the way, and then will seriously look into getting some 10 or 12 spoke runners of which am sure you lot will be able to advise on the best options! ;)

Sparky,
I can't quite believe how good it looks. Those skirts look better than I imagined, and they're pure Nissan stuff!
The power steering pipe must 've been okay then?

Like Steve says, keep the polish to hand!! :D

Hodge.

Yup they are superb fit and the team that did my respray took three weeks over the work, but it was well worth it and am well pleased with it now. just need some bigger allies now and am almost done, yeah right that'l be the day! :)

"Fully ported cylinder head/ported throttle body/Dastek Unichip/kent 256 profile cams/Jwt cam gears/Hotshot header/Powerflow Stainless steel with decat/stainless steel induction pipe/Piper X air induction Kit."

Sweet :cool:

bet that goes quite well

i'm after a re-spray.
so might have to get a number off ya sparky.
the owner b4 me had a shit job done when he got the bodykit fitted.
so now its flaking off . :eek:

al-mera said:
i'm after a re-spray.
so might have to get a number off ya sparky.
the owner b4 me had a shit job done when he got the bodykit fitted.
so now its flaking off . :eek:

Well am a bit confused here, do you mean a don't have any side skirts? cos a do they are Primera P10 ones mate, and with a little bit of cut and shut they are a perfect fit :D

if you want there number its in Middlesbrough mind as follows:

01642 351111

Back
Top Bottom