New Wheels!

Just got my new wheels fitted! They aint brand new but are in good nick and have nearly new Toyo Proxie T1-S tyres!

newwheels.JPG

newwheel.JPG

Next Lowering slightly! Blackpool is speed bump heaven! Every fooking road! and there are some big bumps!

i think multispoke looks good on a mera but take a lot of cleaning, hence my rim change. can i ask tho, you said just had them fitted, you didnt pay someone to fit your wheels for you did you?

rhyd4 said:
i think multispoke looks good on a mera but take a lot of cleaning, hence my rim change. can i ask tho, you said just had them fitted, you didnt pay someone to fit your wheels for you did you?

Nope mate did them myself! Had to goto manchseter though to get the rigght spiggot rings as the rover that they came off were too small! A

black-ice said:
Suggestion then: Don't clean 'em

this may sound cheesy (i am a woman)

dont spend loads on acid stuff 'specially formualter for alloys'

mr muscle orange action does the job a treat!!!

lady_'mera said:

mr muscle orange action does the job a treat!!!
Yeah but if you have just spent a couple hundred of your hard earned dollars on a nice set of wheels you don't want to clean them with something that will tarnish or damage them over time!

just use whatever you normally wash your car with on them and remember to give them a coat of wax every few weeks and cleaning them shouldnt be too bad. i find a coat of wax stops the baked on stuff getting as bad and it makes them easier to clean aswell.

like the look of the car, set of clear indicators and it will look even better

lady_'mera said:

mr muscle orange action does the job a treat!!![/B]

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*apologises to neighbours for blood curdling scream*

Please dont use a de-greaseing acid to clean your wheels! That stuff is desighned to cut through thick burnt on stuff, not a thin layer of dried on dust. It will also remove all the lacquer from your wheels over time, wheel cleaners are lacquer safe.

Back
Top Bottom