C

Cloud with legs

Hey Peeps!

As I'm new thought I'd say hello!!

I recently got a standard 1.4Si (N reg) and want to do some mods -
any suggestions welcome!!

Cheers!
:)

Phase 2 lights, bigger alloys, new skirts and bumpers, tints, neons, lambo doors and a big mutha install, sorted...

:welcome:
1st thing to do is NOT by a K&N lol get a CAI if your wanting a nice sounding induction kit
check out www.smithys-place.co.uk for a custom made jobbie that looks very :cool:
you'll also get various discounts for your new mods if you become a full member of the club too ;)

CAI kit sounds good the apaexi filter i pesume will fit the CAI pipe? has anyone got any pictures of it fited?

thanks

Cheers Guys !!

I was thinking of puitting a GTi kit on but have decided against as it'll look just like a GTi. Im after something a little different but not too loud - anyone got any ideas??

Thanks, Emma
:)

Well if your wanting to put a GTi kit on it, get searching....NO chance of phase 1 unless an act of god graces your path with one....phase 2 kit pay big bucks £££ from nissan.....

its up to you, get a joy tuning bumper and skirts from ebay or whatever.....or you can get some different splitters and skirts from germany...search the site, but i imagine all the information on this are in the parts that require full access to view.

Here you go mate

Look on ebay for joy tuning bumpers for the almera

Clicky

Clicky

I think the cheapest is Joy tuning, im sure the people who have bought off them will be able to give you more info, front bumpers and skirts seem to be the things that people have been buying from them!

Back
Top Bottom