Newbie!

Hi all

im Danny, 22 from the north east. i have a 2000 dark green N16 almera sport. had it about 2 months now. did ave a 100NX previously but it died of rust sadly in Feb.

gona have snoop around the forum now and see whats what

K33 ELV said:
Look who finally decided to turn up :p

thort it was about time i had a nose on here. signed up a while ago but cudnt log in for ages, then i 4got to check bak until last nite. hopefully be askin less maintenence questions here than on the NXC!!

:welcome: to our little community. :)

P.S: check out my members rides thread to see what Kelvs GTi looks like now I`ve got it! :D

yes i was on the NX forum and here is a pic, sorry bout the size

car2plated.jpg

thats when i bought it 2 years ago. before it rusted.

aont got any gud pics of the mera just this one really at the min.

Photo-0134.jpg

ive since added front mudflaps (rears dont fit!) and a tow bar ahem!

not really into modding that much. simple things really

added a 3rd brake light, clear repeaters, sprayed interior silver, blue side lights and that was about it i think.

i knu it was dying so didnt bother spending anythin big on it otherwise wud of got strut bars, better alloys, and poss lowered but neva happened.

tried putting the blue 501's in the mera but they wudnt fit into the headlight with them bein a LED type and the blue standard 501's which are supposed to be bright were barely visable wen tried them so the mera is fully standard apart from headunit

that pic was from 2 yrs ago before the sea air got to it! and it did rust from the inside out, the rear turrets went. luckily i wasnt too far from home.

Back
Top Bottom