Newwwwwwwwbie

E

ezerbabe

Hey im Debi, im from norfolk :rolleyes: got an Almera had it 4 yrs and love it but im havin real bad trouble with it at the mo, one thing goes wrong they all bloody do :mad: so any help is much apprecaited.

Ive not mod it only tinted the windows and got new number plates. When its fixed i plan on doing it up.

SO BIG HEY YA :D

xxx

welcome to the forum, what troubles are you having? use the search button to find your problem..and enjoy..how about a pic of youself and your ride,

Havin well bad trouble with the engine lite cumin on, put it on the comp came up with a sensor needing changing, so changed it day later lite comes on again, whack it back on the comp, says its the air flow meter and same sensor

change the airflow meter works for bout 10 mins then lite comes on again :mad: put it on comp again!! reads 130 faults :eek: so im needing to see if its a dodgy ECU or bad earth sumwhere :confused: Its keeps stuttering as is generally shit to drive :(

Heres a piccy of me, havent got any of me car ;)

15122006136.jpg

It seems to be an epidemic at the moment! Mines beginning to suffer from kangaroo syndrome, whenever i hold it at a speed it judders quite a bit, I haven't got as far as the check engine light coming on (yet) but it's getting worse each day, I guess I should get it looked at too!

Nice pic btw and welcome to the club! :)

aye i would hun, when i get to 4000 revs its gets worse, bloody thing :lol:

Yep that's about the same here! Uh oh! lol.

By the way, 130 faults is impressive! I didn't know that many things could go wrong with them!

What specs is it etc? Eg mine is a 1.4 Equation :)

welcome to forum :)

once you fitted the sensors did you clear the fault codes?? if you didnt the ecu will still be picking up that its faulty. Mite be your problem? Just a guess....

ha ha i didnt think ya could 130 either :eek: umm tis a 1.4, im shit with cars hench why its probably broke on me :( its the second time ive had to change the crank sensor, thats what was making it stutter before so if ur lucky that could be all thats wrong with urs.

well if you fitted the new sensors and cleared the codes and its still coming up with the same fault then you need to check your wireing at the sensor and at the wiring loom nearish to the ecu

far as i know that was all checked, which is why ive been told to try an ECU see if its that gone wrong :(

wouldnt have a clue where to send it, and im needing to keep my car on the road for work

if i remember rightly an air leak in inlet manifold or pipes can trigger an air sensor light. has all this been checked?

yer me in all, so not looking forward to it cos it needs a service as well and MOT :(

my familys from there so still got sum relatives there, Hmmm could be worth a visit ;)

Tut tut a lady joins and all hell breaks loose....lads calm down...

Do you know the extact fault codes you got ? Also do you know how the faults are being read ? Is a Nissan dealer looking at it ?

Back
Top Bottom