1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nissan Almera 2005 N16 USB & AUX Audio Input Slot

Discussion in 'N16 Styling, Cosmetics & Bodywork' started by avakil007, Jul 11, 2016.

1. avakil007

avakil007

Model:
    SV
    Chassis:
    N16
    Hello:
    I have Nissan Almera 2005 N16 SE. Annoyingly there is no USB or AUX input port for music in it. This model is the one with the screen that shows temperature controls trip information and all.

I want to install simple USB and Aux ports to play music from USB or MP3 player. Can anyone suggest something very simple like attached picture. I don't want to spend so much money after this. I don't want to use those transmitters. I need port with the wires so i can connect it to the back of an existing radio or cd player. I see very clever people here solving problems. I am hoping for your help.
    Really thanks in advance for your help. :)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Liam

Liam

Model:
    Burner
    Chassis:
    Oil
    Theres a post in the How To section showing how to install an aftermarket CD player.

thuha163 likes this.
  3. avakil007

avakil007

Model:
    SV
    Chassis:
    N16
    Hello thanks for the reply. I don't want to install full cd player. I just want to install only Aux and usb port to play music. Any ideas.?

4. thuha163

thuha163

Model:
    si
    Chassis:
    thank you

5. lali

lali

Model:
    Chassis:
    N16
    I bought and installed Car AUX&iPhone iPad iPod Audio Adapter for Nissan Infiniti Changer Mp3 Interface from Ebay.
    I can even change songs on my Iphone with the steering control on the steering wheel.

It simulates being a CD-changer. On CD 1 I can control the Iphone, like Spotify or Itunes, and CD 2, 3, 4... seems to be playlists and Podcaster.

I am going to install a 7" Android tablet instead of the screen, and play my music from the tablet.

6. avakil007

avakil007

Model:
    SV
    Chassis:
    N16
    Thanks for the day. Do you have link for the adaptor you bought from eBay? Please post the link. Thanks.

7. lali

lali

Model:
    Chassis:
    N16
  8. veikkoFIN

veikkoFIN

Model:
    Luxury sedan
    Chassis:
    N16
    I bought a similar eBay CD changer @lali (not the yatour one)

It has two loose wires next to the cdchanger connector, red and yellow ,(ACC signal and power) where can I solder them

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  9. gaccess

gaccess

Model:
    1.8 Sport
    Chassis:
    N16
    Red/ACC is power after turning ingnition to ON and Yellow/Power is cintinous power from battery. Solder them to radio wiring(samo wiring color)