Nissan Almera 2005 N16 USB & AUX Audio Input Slot

Hello:
I have Nissan Almera 2005 N16 SE. Annoyingly there is no USB or AUX input port for music in it. This model is the one with the screen that shows temperature controls trip information and all.

I want to install simple USB and Aux ports to play music from USB or MP3 player. Can anyone suggest something very simple like attached picture. I don't want to spend so much money after this. I don't want to use those transmitters. I need port with the wires so i can connect it to the back of an existing radio or cd player. I see very clever people here solving problems. I am hoping for your help.
Really thanks in advance for your help. :)

11169-8ebe4942a8ca627ae91cd1b4f56ba55f.jpg

Attachments

• USB AUX.jpg
    USB AUX.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 56
Hello thanks for the reply. I don't want to install full cd player. I just want to install only Aux and usb port to play music. Any ideas.?

I bought and installed Car AUX&iPhone iPad iPod Audio Adapter for Nissan Infiniti Changer Mp3 Interface from Ebay.
I can even change songs on my Iphone with the steering control on the steering wheel.

It simulates being a CD-changer. On CD 1 I can control the Iphone, like Spotify or Itunes, and CD 2, 3, 4... seems to be playlists and Podcaster.

I am going to install a 7" Android tablet instead of the screen, and play my music from the tablet.

I bought and installed Car AUX&iPhone iPad iPod Audio Adapter for Nissan Infiniti Changer Mp3 Interface from Ebay.
I can even change songs on my Iphone with the steering control on the steering wheel.

It simulates being a CD-changer. On CD 1 I can control the Iphone, like Spotify or Itunes, and CD 2, 3, 4... seems to be playlists and Podcaster.

I am going to install a 7" Android tablet instead of the screen, and play my music from the tablet.

Thanks for the day. Do you have link for the adaptor you bought from eBay? Please post the link. Thanks.

I bought a similar eBay CD changer @lali (not the yatour one)

It has two loose wires next to the cdchanger connector, red and yellow ,(ACC signal and power) where can I solder them

Last edited:
I bought a similar eBay CD changer @lali (not the yatour one)

It has two loose wires next to the cdchanger connector, red and yellow ,(ACC signal and power) where can I solder them

Red/ACC is power after turning ingnition to ON and Yellow/Power is cintinous power from battery. Solder them to radio wiring(samo wiring color)

Anyone knows from where to buy a connector for auxiliary connection? My radio is Clarion pn2598m and i would like to install a 3.5mm or iphone connection wire to the disc changer slot on the back of the radio.
The link showing above is no longer on sale.
Any ideas/links?
Thanks

Hi I've just bought the Yatour and a multimeter. Nissan Almera 2005. How do I use the multimeter to find out which wires to connect the red (ACC) and yellow (12V) wires please? (I'm hopeless with cars but can follow instructions!) I've bought a couple of connectors to avoid cutting wires - which I believe is possible and the ideal solution - so I'm assuming there will be wires sticking out of something that I can connect to, and which do the job? Hope that made sense. Many thanks in advance!

Hi I've just bought the Yatour and a multimeter. Nissan Almera 2005. How do I use the multimeter to find out which wires to connect the red (ACC) and yellow (12V) wires please? (I'm hopeless with cars but can follow instructions!) I've bought a couple of connectors to avoid cutting wires - which I believe is possible and the ideal solution - so I'm assuming there will be wires sticking out of something that I can connect to, and which do the job? Hope that made sense. Many thanks in advance!

I connected mine to the wires that connect to the screen. The red ACC will attach to the pink wire and the Yellow 12V to a yellow wire. There are no other pink wires on that screen connection but there is a yellow and green wire so be careful not to use that one. I've read through the wiring diagram from the service manual to get this and it's been working now for 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom