Nissan Almera Motiva 2006

Hello, I have a nissan almera motiva, 2006 with 64000km, 1 week ago it stoped starting up at once, ussually required 2-3 attempts and now as soon as I drive 1-2 km it slows down as if it is getting in safe mode and the engine light comes up. I checked it and there is an error code P1122 which even if it is erased it pops up again, any ideas?

I am dealing with this exact issue on my 2.2 DCI N16. It turns out the rubber hose that comes from the intercooler to the engine manifold has a hole in it and needs to be replaced.
I used a halfords tube repair kit until I can find the replacement bit because Nissan only sell it as a part of a £250 kit now :(
With the repair in place the car is running like a dream, even better than it has done since I got it, so I suspect it always had at least a small hole.
Good luck!

Sent from my U55GT_C8 using Tapatalk

I visited a nissan resailer and he told me that the throtle unit needs to be replaced, it will take 1 day, i'll write back tomorrow soon as i see whether the problem is indeed fixed or not.

Today they called me saying that they changed the throtle unit but the ecu is damaged and needs to be replaced!
I am waiting to be informed of the cost so as to decide if i'll fix the car, I have the feeling that they will attempt to charge me with the throtle unit, although we had an aggreement that if the problem was not the throtle unit I would not pay for it.
Any ideas?

After I gave the ok for the replacement of the ecu, they called me saying that some wires were also cut and they too need to be replaced raising the cost to atleast 600e, but with no assurance if the problem would be solved.
As you can understand I informed them that I would take back the car.
I found the fsm on the web, checked for the error code and followed the steps, as they are described.
1. Chech engine ground,
dc80085fa9d8495eb4c468c87e07e6b5.png

2. Check Throttle control motor relay
0e54b425d2134a34bf4e19057716377b.png

After I replaced the relay the car was fine.
Obviously the throttle unit was fine, the ecu was fine, the wiring was fine,
but the specific official nissan resailer was surely brain damaged.

So the whole picture remains, trust no one, but only your logic.
Official resailers are certainly not what we think they are (atleast not all of them).

Almost forgot, when I left from there the second key was not recognised any more, I mentioned that to the mechanic but he said that the key shouldn't work from the first place, I told him that the key worked fine.
So I went to an electrician who send me back to a nissan resailer to synchronise the 2 keys.
Of course I didn't go to the same one, but the second one told me that i need to change the key (100e) and hopefully the NAT antenna is ok (220e).

Back
Top Bottom