Nissan Pulsar Vzr Saloon

Right lads.. Bought this today from shane in cork :) Went down this morning on the train and met shane at the station :) it's mainly for Tara we bought it.. She'l be driving this full time in Feb all going well :D

As a true GTI and SR20DE warrior.. i have to say.. VVL isn't too bad :p :D

2000 Nissan Pulsar Vzr Saloon
170k kms

There's a few wee niggle things that need to be done..

Get a almera tray ( the one that sits under the fan controls.. there's a gap because a bouble din was removed for a single din)

the button for the driver side electric window (thing the spring is gone or something)

Put the ECU in it's place lol it's in the passenger footwell at the minute... lol

few marks on the body.. Might get the two sides resprayed :)

Get it undersealed

The passenger side head light bonnet and grill aren't lined up.. so i'; be getting that done :)

Here's a few pics from the Motorway servive station when i was nearly home :)

115.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

So after i offered him extra 200 euros and taking £200 deposit off me and telling me he traded it in for another car,
he ACTUALLY SOLD it to you

Thanks god i didn`t buy it off him, wouldn`t wana fly to see all them damaged,
when i was told the body/interior and everything is mint and spot on

Reactions: Mov
Traded it for something else? Lol he's not even in the country as far as i know but no point getting mad at Quinzer, he just bought the car he's done nothing on you so take it up with Shane by PM

Well wear Steve, if it turns out to be anything like the GTi it'll be around a few years to come ;)

Best of luck with it man :)

I know your a complete perfectionist so id say its cleaner than you make out and anyway you will have it perfect in no time.

i dont have a clue to be honest.. i was texting him all week about it.. i told him i'd be down for a viewing with cash saturday.. he did say he had a higher bidder then rang me back and said i could have it saturday... so i went down today...

i dont have a clue to be honest.. i was texting him all week about it.. i told him i'd be down for a viewing with cash saturday.. he did say he had a higher bidder then rang me back and said i could have it saturday... so i went down today...

Good luck with the car mate, pm`d you

Traded it for something else? Lol he's not even in the country as far as i know but no point getting mad at Quinzer, he just bought the car he's done nothing on you so take it up with Shane by PM

Well wear Steve, if it turns out to be anything like the GTi it'll be around a few years to come ;)

Thanks Dylan i'm happy with it.. thats the plan :D :)

Best of luck with it man :)

I know your a complete perfectionist so id say its cleaner than you make out and anyway you will have it perfect in no time.

Cheers Sean :) I'm just lucky that i was in the position to buy it when it came up.... I'm glad it stayed in the club also rather than some 17 year old little boy racer to put it through a hedge :D

Yea just under the passenger mirror mike... :) but that will be sorted too. want to get it like the almera.. Mint and keep it that way.. i'l be even more happier then :)

Back
Top Bottom