Nude pics

• N/A - For those who know how

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • turbo because N/A sucks

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Meh, is it shiny?

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
An SR20 with a GT28RS (DISCO POTATO) is the perfect combination, especially with the smaller turbine housing.

When I had the engine in the Micra it made a recorded 1.2 psi at 1000 rpm...i.e. NO LAG!

It also went on to make 361 BHP at just 14 psi.

So if you spec. an engine correctly, you can reduce lag to vitually nothing and have excellent top end power.

TURBO FTMFW!

I dont know what you're gonna power with a 22mm turbine wheel Ed! A moped or lawnmower maybe.

Forgot to say that's turbine exducer! Wait a min...I'm not up on petrol turbos so a T28, does that have a 28mm turbine exducer? For instance my GT1849 turbo; 18mm turbine exducer and 49mm compressor inducer. GT2256 is 22mm turbine exducer ...etc. You get the picture. I would assume mine is a T18, and the other a T22...So you might see why I think a T28 might be the same format.

Nope, T28 etc has no real meaning, apart from a general rough idea on the size of turbo we are dealing with, there are many differnt forms of T28s.

The only thing we can tell from the turbo name is as follows:

My 'GT22-52S' (52 represents the compressor wheel size) has a 52mm compressor exducer (exducer being the largest measurement of the compressor wheel, inducer is the smaller measurement of the wheel). 'S' stands for single internal wategate.
Your GT18-49 uses a 49mm compressor exducer.

Full specs are available on the garrett website.
EDIT: Just had a look and the GT18 isnt listed, so meh. We can assume a rough spec of that somewhere inbetween the GT1548 and GT2052 to give you an idea on wheel sizing. The A/Rs should be stamped on the turbo housing though.

Ok cheers for clearing that up. Obviously got what the compressor number refered to wrong. Thought it was inducer.

mmmmm V8 :D

on a side note i agree with dave about turbo's.. a GT28RS on an SR20 is a match made in heaven with high comp and some cams youll be looking at a proper stormer.. and for the VE GT2871R all the wasy as it needs the bigger exhaust housing to alow the engine to rev..

iv not voted yet.. as i think turbo wins but only if done right.. for the average jo in the street N/A should be fine but the cost of turboing properly puts it out of reach of most people.

wezz, TBH most people havent been in a N15 turbo, if they do theyll soon change there minds :D

like pel and craig on this coming sunday ;)

wezz, TBH most people havent been in a N15 turbo, if they do theyll soon change there minds :D

like pel and craig on this coming sunday ;)

can't this sunday mate, the bank have bent me over and right royally screwed me demanding half my student overdraft back, despite still being at uni. FFS, wankers :mad: :(

you talking about a N15 turbo only yeah?
there are not many about so hard for everyone to actually comfirm which is best tbh

craig i new there would be a down side to working in that pub lots, and banging that extremely fit year old waitress ;)
get this C, even my dad said that you will end up in bed with that bird, by the way you 2 were flirting etc, while we was there ;);)

craig i new there would be a down side to working in that pub lots, and banging that extremely fit year old waitress ;)
get this C, even my dad said that you will end up in bed with that bird, by the way you 2 were flirting etc, while we was there ;);)

she's older than a year mate :eek: :lol:

haha, love that ya dad said that - oh well, mission accomplished anyway ;) :D comin over tomorrow too :D

haha get in my son !!! haha, i put in her age but deleted it but forgot to remove the 'year' :D
funny shes called jess too ;)

Back
Top Bottom