number plate lights

how do i remove the supipd number plate lights on my n16 they move one way but dont come out and i have no lights atm lol

lol I ripped mine out with a screw driver. Sadly damaged it there are 2 clips eather side. I am getting Ice white LED ones :) (same with my front side lights and interior lights

I took them out to replace the LED ice white side lights and broken them. I went to the scrappy and got some Ph1's and they are better quality and swaped them over had to cut the wires and solder the old wires onto the new one as the plugs are not the same.

on the ph2's both sides the clips are plastic on the ph1's the clip is one sie metal and one side plastic. so its a lot easier to pop out as the metal is more flexable.

I will have a look at the FSM for the n16 and send it over to you over msn :-)

surely use a flat screw driver on each side of the lamp at the same time

antodeco said:
Balls, just broke one of them. Plus the bulb isint working either! Replaced it and all! Hmm
I had to get a set of phase 1 rear lights from the scrappy. the phase 1 brackets are much better quality. I also put a little tab of tipex on it so I know where to put the screw driver for next time. the p2's are fully plastic brackets the P1's have a metal bracket which flexes better.

Back
Top Bottom