Number plates

L

Lis

Hey people,

Just wondering how do you get the back number plates off the N16!!? They seem so be superglued on...are you just meant to pull them off? As i have already tried that but it seems my wee fingers aint strong enough!

thanks

Lis

Mine's got the usual stud screws under some nimple caps, unsrew them and off it comes.

Good luck with it let us know how you get on!

Um..im not quite sure what "nimple caps" are? doesn't look like there is any form of cap or screw on the back plate, just looks as though it is stuck on or something, thats why im unsure how to get it off! :confused: thanks anywayz!

Lisa

The dealers will tend to use sticky pads which are very strong indeed. A tip is to use a hot hairdryer on the plate and then try to ease it off, but be careful not to scorch the paintwork mind ;)

Sorry typo on my part, Dimple caps (usually they match the colour of the place so yellow at the back and white at the front) they cover the heads of the screws. Just asked my dad and his seems to be stuck on, no visiable screws or the like on his, so might be the same or some dealers use screws and others pads.

Sorry I cannot help more

Back
Top Bottom