P11-114 Gearbox in N15 GTi

Hi everyone,
I've searched through most forums but i havn't found any threads that specifically answers the questions i have.

I have a 1999 N15 GTi rally car and i have driven it in two races. I struggle a lot with power loss between all gears.

The question i have is: Will a P11-114 box fit directly to the N15 SR20? If not, will the P11 gears fit in the N15 box?

Thanks for any answers.

Hi, may be a while until you get an answer as the forum is a bit quiet lately with most people using the Facebook page but the knowledge is definitely here to answer your question. As far as im aware it will bolt straight up but you will need the linkages and gearstick to match the box, plus im sure the 144 box is hydraulic operation. People will correct me if im wrong

You need the linkages. Some adjustments may be needed to get the gear stick in the right place.

The 144 box is hydro, so you can either convert the car using 144 or N16 parts, or swap out the release lever on the box a use the N15 cable clutch.

You need everything from the 144 box, mounting brackets, linkages and gear stick for it to feel nice.
The ratios are long though so I'm not sure what your reasons are for wanting it.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom