Panel lights

I have recently bought a SR-v 18.
I am having trouble finding some bulbs heater panel 3 bulbs & rear heater switch and hazard light switch.
I have searched the internet for hours but to no avail

first things first welcome to aoc, have you tried typing what you want to look for in the search bar first?

bulbs

Thanks Andy / kez for the link
I do have a different heater panel it has the slides rather than the dials
the bulbs have a fixed base on them.

lucino

Yeah that link is irrelevant as the jap heater system uses a totally different setup. The bulbs are the same as in the Hazard switch etc, T1 or something. I tried to get some but I got some LED ones which were too big. I havent a clue where to find them either :(

After much playing around today
I have found replacemnt bulbs for all, I purchased some bulbs from autobulbs direct R509tfbk12 f4.8 this are sligthly larger, and have a different base fitted, they are for the heater panel
but with some carefull work you can gently unclip the wire from the base and swap the bulb in to the original holder,
For the switches I found maplins do the bulbs they do many colours red, blue ,white if you take the bulb in they can match it up. PG78 I belive this is the code for the red bulb
and you need to do the same as for the panel bulbs.
I am sure if you take the heater panel bulbs in to maplins they may have them as well,
its fiddly but seems to be the only way to do it.
kez and andy.v thanks for youre help
and I hope this helps other memebers.

maplins have 3 mm auto bulbs that fit, they're slightly smaller but do the job fine. you have to put them into the holders yourself though...

Back
Top Bottom