Peoples opinions

I think I know what they might be but thought id ask anyway. We've got a local vynl guy who started selling and fitting that vynl wrapping stuff (used on chrome merc matt black porches etc) he can basically print anyhting onto it and stick itto your car. Was thinking about getting a blue camo design done purely on the front wings, not sure how original it is but not fussed.

See crappy photoshop below....oh n i'll have some nice black volk racing five spokes fitted before then too

5860_1163521682600_1064605010_2252834_1849254_n.jpg

*ducks behind wall to hide from flaming sticks n pitchforks* lol

Saw a 106 at some car show in Pickering that was wrapped fully in camo and it looked gash.

Maybe just the roof would look ok, but only just.

had another thought on a different forum...think i may removed the sound deadening in my car n cover the floor in the back half of the car

im kinda just working on ideas at the mo wanna do something abit interesting that isn't a bodykit

2982344094_b145a217a0.jpg

2981482179_e8e406e73e.jpg

This one?

There is another one that's been done in navy camo and sprayed not vinyl, looks pretty smart.

As for just the wings a BIG NO, at a glance just loosk like you've pranged it andgot a new wing in primer. All or nothing.

I think im gonna look into the interior idea, but may have a go at photoshopping a roof bonnet combo just to see what it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom