Phase 2 headlights

M

mmm_drink

I hav a p1 and I want the p2 headlights, i assume these would be a simple replacement or am I being too optimistic? and wheres the best place to find some?

Anyone know how much they are from Nissan? Loads i expect. If you dont sell your's i might be interested. I've just bought a 97' GTI in red, 60,000 miles, ex lady owner done 15,000 miles in 4 years after first owner who she knew,FSH,all bills,mots very nice :) ,she was crying when we drove off and she owned a new merc aswell :confused: . On the way home i realised why she was crying,these cars are total quality. I used to work for VW in 97' and this is better than a Mk3 gti 16v, especially handling, and with some headwork or cams and the usuall exhaust/induction kit it'll be quicker than a VR6, theirs one in this months Banzai with 240BHP :eek: Pics of mine soon,cheers. look forward to seeing some Almeras at you're next meet.Essay over.

yep thats right when i went to get me bumpstop they quoted me saying they were on special order and there's a waiting list TOO just over £200 a pop :mad: can't remember the exact figure tho! ;)

Back
Top Bottom