Phase 2 headlights

Hi
Could someone please tell me how to remove almera 2005 n16 headlights. I believe they are the phase 2 lights all in one units i will be replacing them with depo units.
I've searched the internet to no avail,so i'm hoping someone here can explain.Am I right in thinking you undo the two bolts on top then just unclip them from either side and pull them forward? Unlike the phase 1 two piece lights which needed some bumper removal?
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY POSSIBLE REPLYS

The lights on the car are already the all in one type,ill just be replacing them as they're not very bright. I was under the assumption that on my model the headlights came off without having to resort to removing the bumper? like on slightly older models with the headlight and indicator section separate.It looks like there are just two ten millimeter bolts on top and a clip on the bottom and side? But that said I'm not completely sure how they come off,I don't fancy removing the whole bumper to be quite honest. I'm pretty handy at doing work myself,however, maybe this is a job for the local garage?

Bumper shouldnt need to come off. Undo the 10mm and pull the headlight up and forwards to release it from the clip on the bottom.

That was how I thought you removed them but was reluctant to go ahead with it in case I was incorrect. I've been led to understand that sometimes the brackets can break during removal so I was planning on having a few spares to hand just in case. i know the nissan parts numbers for these brackets, but was wondering if there is anywhere online I may be able to buy some, any chance you may know where i could pick some up? i'm sure Nissan would charge a considerable amount more than aftermarket suppliers:(

Is that sarcasm :) or is Liam really the expert:D .Thanks by the way to both of you for your speedy replys to my dilema,it's very much appreciated!!!!!! ( incidentally Liam is my sons name )

How do i adjust these headlights after I've fitted them? i'm assuming it will be relatively straight forward; But do i need to set the low and high beams independantly of each other, or does the high beam adjust along with the low beam as on some other manufacturers vehicles. also do the leveling motors adjust the height for you? Any advice would be very welcome thank you ;)

Back
Top Bottom