Phase 2 Spray

Darren198712

Just chillin'
I was wondering what to have my rear cluster lights sprayed as I have a Phase 2 and the standard color is red I want to rip them open and spray them I could spray them black or silver (same color as my car)
this is the rear lights sprayed silver. I am thinking or black or
377823_21_full.jpg

my car color is silver I have sprayed the side strips silver and I am going to have black tinted windows. so its more or less a black and silver contras

Black tints Front to rear
Black Sun strip
Silver side strip
clear side indicator

Just wondering to have the lights silver or black.
or should I get the black smoked out Lexus lights ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-ALMERA...ryZ23010QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ah sorry forgotten to ask
what color should I have my alloys ?
I was thinking the same color as the car (silver) Black or gun metal gray
000_0542.jpg

i have tyed with the idea of gettting the smoked liexus lighta myself. they look pretty cool. the normal lexus lights for the n16s are horrible tho!!!!

StuN16Sport said:
i have tyed with the idea of gettting the smoked liexus lighta myself. they look pretty cool. the normal lexus lights for the n16s are horrible tho!!!!
I know the lexus lights are horrible lol I was wondering if you look in the picture

RSD-201901B.jpg

the bottom bit is both clear but on the standard lexus lights is one red and one clear

if you look on here
attachment.php

So I was wondering if the image in the smoked out lexus lights are a mirror image of the clear side. I might as the seller later on

The piicture is indeed wrong, one side has a red deflector as smokelight and the otther one is clear. watch the pics on this site. www.avb-sports.be/nissan/almera/2000-2003/lighting/taillight-assembly/11425. thats a pic from the other light.

Back
Top Bottom