pic request: 14" alloys

D

Deleted member 939

Looking to downgrade back to 14" alloys (from 15" GTi ones) to help with tyre prices + accelaration + look cooler!

But i cant find any i really think suit the NX more than the GTi alloys, I know there's a huge variety of 14" alloys made by Nissan for the sunny, sunny gti, GTiR, k11 micras, almeras (1.4 + 1.6), nx etc, so if anyone has any pics id appreciate seein them, genuine Nissan alloys only please!

Here's some example of some different Nissan Micra Si wheels:

ourmicra1.jpg

wruae5u.jpg

11.wheels-n14.jpg

JamesMSC kindly found/hosted this pic of all the 14" n14 wheels off FAST, but said it didnt list n15 1.4 alloys:( so far n15 SRi wheels are looking the best! argh

sunnygtiwheels.jpg

Photoshopped these sunny GTi alloys onto my car, i reckon in white, or possibly black:S with no centre caps they're the ones im gunna go for!

They dont even look that small, very nice Dale.

K33 ELV said:
sunnygtiwheels.jpg

Photoshopped these sunny GTi alloys onto my car, i reckon in white, or possibly black:S with no centre caps they're the ones im gunna go for!
Woah, looks like a floatint NX there K33 ELV! Are you going to paint them? White or that shade of grey looks good...

Slick Rick said:
They dont even look that small, very nice Dale.QUOTE]

Cheers rick, i think i actually prefer these to my 15" black wolfrace wheels from looking at the photos. I think the white suits the car and helps the wheels standout and not look so small.

Just noticed that! the NX is floating in mid air :D

Kelv, fair enough. the sunny gti wheels look quite nice, I agree its probably better without the centre caps as these tend to make the wheels look smaller. its a difficult choice between black and white wheels though.

Thanks Mark! who knew there were so many wheels designed for micras!

right, for anyone who's interested i need some opinions! done three different colours and i think i like black the most but i never thought i'd want black alloys, anyway, photoshops are below if anyone wants to give their opinions! (fixed the floating car too!)

nxgreywheels.jpg

nxwheelswhite.jpg

nxblackwheels.jpg

Definately the black mate. without a doubt! Looks wicked in black. Nice to see the car isnt floatin about this time. lol

dont know how to photoshop, so i chucked these on using 'paint'!. Its a poor attempt, but i just wanted to see how they would look..

kelvs100nx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom