Project thread- My N16 Almera

Hey all,

I purchase a 2004 N16 at the end of last year.... It was a bargain with on 45,000....few minor body work issues but here it is.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361816861.623623.jpg

I then decided I was going to get the ball rolling and start making it look more like 'my car'

First choice was definatly a bargain! A set of Inovit Akura ST16's

Here they are after fitting today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361816954.586421.jpg

So plans for the car next;
-tidy up bumpers and boot + smoothing
-de-badge
-lowering it on coilovers
-bi-xenon headlights
-splitter

And then possible for a sr20 conversion.....

So opinions please?

Splitter - cupra splitter is a popular modification and there is a how to on here, others are avaiable e.g. motordrome
SR20 conversion - this will be more difficult for you than it is for those with the phase 1 due to the differences in the throttle, although it can be done look at darren198712's thread

Colour coding the side trims would look good as well as colour coding the wing mirrors

Splitter - cupra splitter is a popular modification and there is a how to on here, others are avaiable e.g. motordrome
SR20 conversion - this will be more difficult for you than it is for those with the phase 1 due to the differences in the throttle, although it can be done look at darren198712's thread

Colour coding the side trims would look good as well as colour coding the wing mirrors
well I have not posted up in a long time.

This car is a Non-ABS model as it has rear drums, non-ABS models don't have fly by wire and they have a speedo sensor on top of the gearbox.

Back
Top Bottom