QG powwwaahh......

Had a dyno run done today, the results are as follows....

Bhp - 103.4 @ the FLY :lol:

torque - 99.4 lb ft

Did go to the weighbridge aswell but it was closed :( nevermind!

Lets just see the dyno when shes SR powered :)

Dissapointing results mate, nevermind.

Onwards and upwards.

Have you got a buyer for your QG lump yet?
PM me.

Where did u get it done mate?

img005tl.jpg

Just for refference, that was done on the dyno shaggy got low bhp readout too. Dont take these dynos to heart mind as we know how our cars perform on the roads :)

'Heart breaker dynos' - guy at Dyno place even said that 2 me :lol:

111 stock.

its more than i was expecting anyway, its still running rich, missfiring and stalling :lol:

Ive got a few people asking about it Dale, but it'll need new MAF and possibly coilpacks, and it'll have done 110k by the time its pulled out.

I'll be listing it up on here once its available, maybe on vbay so you lot can have a war :D

eddie dont start banging on about PE, as the figures are the most accurate fact is you cried when you got 105bhp, baby,:lol:

yours has 105 and joes has 142, end of ok :)

liam did you give it a service before you went? if not how long ago since it was last done?
def tho if its not running right it will show on the dyno, get it fixed and back on the roller :)

stu, it was serviced 3k ago.

Not planning on fixing it dude, rather spend the money on the SR swap, only really did a dyno on this motor for a laugh :)

ah you should have serviced it before the dynop, makes a difference :)
as the whole engine runs on oil pressure, tappets, tensioner, piston rings, its better to have some nice silky fresh oil in there :)
i did my oil change the day before the PE dyno day, and got a very good result :)

as i said stu, im done spending money on the QG, seems a waste as it'll be ripped out in 6 weeks :D im actually happy with the results, i was expecting worse :lol:

as i said stu, im done spending money on the QG, seems a waste as it'll be ripped out in 6 weeks :D im actually happy with the results, i was expecting worse :lol:

Yeah no worries man, shame QG-T wasnt on the cards :(

tb11171b.jpg

Could of brought two and saved on shipping aswell!

ive said tooo many times now.....i DONT WANT FORCED INDUCTION!!!! im a naturally aspirated kinda guy!

Ive got a few people asking about it Dale, but it'll need new MAF and possibly coilpacks, and it'll have done 110k by the time its pulled out.

I'll be listing it up on here once its available, maybe on vbay so you lot can have a war :D

I dont want to use it personally, id just like to build it up with some trick parts to sell on here or the QG18DE forum.

Ignore the muppet Liam, we've all heard you say that many times :lol:

Shame about the results but as you say it doesn't really matter now ;) I thought it was 114 stock, and ph2 is 116?

Ignore the muppet Liam, we've all heard you say that many times :lol:

Shame about the results but as you say it doesn't really matter now ;) I thought it was 114 stock, and ph2 is 116?

So did aye. As the 1.5's are 89 on ph1 and 98 on ph2.

yer thats if ur lucky. I neva see the point of dynos its jst bragging rights, although it does give an indication into how good the engine is running.

Back
Top Bottom