Quality!

the only K10 i would drive now is a march ST. I've never really felt safe in a k10 though, id hate to think what would happen if it crashed.

I must admit, I usually love the look of Black Super S's, but that one just doesn't look as nice!

Btw, anyone notice the sticker next to Micra? haha:

57d0_4.JPG

Obviously my enthusiasm isnt shared :( lol.
Ah well, just thought they were quite funky for their time, even tho quite pants.
Just have fond memories of my 988cc GSX i bought for £200 as a 'quick i need a car to get me outa the shit' back along, even had cord interior and a 5spd box - quality piece of kit mind ;)
Just wouldn't die no matter what you did to it. However i did manage in the end...quite by accident...the oil light bulb stopped working and the bottom end gave out lol.

I've never really felt safe in a k10 though, id hate to think what would happen if it crashed.

Know what you mean, mine had serious body roll:eek: i swear at times if the wing mirrors wernt there to support it i would tip over:p
And when you shut the doors you kinda took a prayer for a safe journey lol. However i owned mine for 6momths and the only thing i spend on it was oil and petrol.:cool:

Obviously my enthusiasm isnt shared :( lol.
Ah well, just thought they were quite funky for their time, even tho quite pants.
Just have fond memories of my 988cc GSX i bought for £200 as a 'quick i need a car to get me outa the shit' back along, even had cord interior and a 5spd box - quality piece of kit mind ;)
Just wouldn't die no matter what you did to it. However i did manage in the end...quite by accident...the oil light bulb stopped working and the bottom end gave out lol.

Haha this is why they're legendary though. Piss cheap to buy and will take quite a beating.

WTF IS THAT!?

Exactly, they're quality.;)
Ive been trying to persuade my GF that a stripped out micra absolutely decked with an SR20 engine and 13" rims would be the bollox, but she says she wouldnt be seen dead in it... i think i may have just killed two birds with one stone :p

And James that micra is something else, i cant quite decide if i like it, but im sure you could rent it to some hobbits or dwarfs :p

That's amazing. Did you put that together yourself? Shame it only has one actual seat left! But I guess in that amount of space there's no other way.

Exactly, they're quality.;)
Ive been trying to persuade my GF that a stripped out micra absolutely decked with an SR20 engine and 13" rims would be the bollox, but she says she wouldnt be seen dead in it... i think i may have just killed two birds with one stone :p

And James that micra is something else, i cant quite decide if i like it, but im sure you could rent it to some hobbits or dwarfs :p

Mate I have been trying to convince my gf to get a k10 too, just so I can piss about with it myself. But she wont even consider it. As a compromise though I managed to convince her to get a k11, at some point. It's just a matter of convincing her to buy one now and drive it in London, which she absolutely hates the thought of.

James, that is possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen. You just need to drop something like a KA24 in there and that would be the coolest vehicle in the world.

Back
Top Bottom