rear washer problems

i opened my boot the other day and had a look to check for something i half expected to be there when the rear washer wasnt working... i got fucking soaked... bloody typical

im just wondering what the N16 tailgates are like for rust.. cos that had been sat a while, im still trying to forget the smell now!

quick fix costing £0.00 was needed and found, 3 minutes later i had it fixed, am i just being paranoid about the bootlid or do they rust? :confused:

my goldfish just died so stole some hose from the filter and some scrap bits of copper pipe from the shed, tools required... lighter for the nissan hose as it wouldnt quite fit.

001-1.jpg

quick fix :rolleyes:

whether or not the water was there for ages or not shouldn't be a problem, it will be clean water if from the washer bottle so shouldn't contain a lot of salt.

remember chemistry lessons?

no salt = no rust

rags and WD it is then, bloody raining, might chuck the heat gun in there for a short burst, saves time and effort.

it'll work.... questioning my workmanship? :rolleyes:

the n16 tailgates were bad for rusting under the tailgate window glass, seems to be the bonding points of the glass to the tailgate.

Back
Top Bottom