replace speedometer lights

my seedometer lights dont seem that bright and was hoping someone would help me out by letting me know which bulbs i'd need and how difficult it is to change them?
Apologies in advance if i've asked in the wrong section.:confused:

yh bud T5 mainly they have a blue cover on them but i noticed when thats removed they look a bit pink (to me anyway) easy to sort though there twist fits

Pop outthe centre console there's two screws under the radio bit pop it forward and undo the two screws at the top of the surround and pop that off three screws to remove the dials wiggle those forward and tilt backwards just enuf to see the bulbs its fiddley but U can do It with unplugging them

Pop outthe centre console there's two screws under the radio bit pop it forward and undo the two screws at the top of the surround and pop that off three screws to remove the dials wiggle those forward and tilt backwards just enuf to see the bulbs its fiddley but U can do It with unplugging them
Many thanks bud ill have alook when its slightly warmer.:)

dunno about the center console mate as there different types but i definately have the dial bulbs, do U only got them without the blue filter

Heater controls are T3 I think, as for hazard switch etc I can't find any that size as there microscopic lol

DFor now just the heater control ones as ive had my tyres slashedthis monday and they were only a month old so spends are v tight.
Plus i ordered some osram night breaker plus bulbs also some led sidelight bulds.
Looking at changing number plate bulbs too at some point.
Thanks for quick replies bud.peace.
Be intetseting too findout hazard/heated rear screen swith bulb sizes...
Someone on here must have a haines manual.

Back
Top Bottom