Replacing N16 headlights.

I'm replacing my headlights soon on the almera mk11, phase 2 lights I believe. However the new lights I'm looking at come without the load leveling motors, could someone let me know how to remove them from the old units and refit them into the new lights ( the new units will most likely be depo ones ). Thanks in advance for any help.

The load leveling motors are easy to remove and can even be done without taking the lights off.
The motors needed to be rotated a bit and then they will feel a bit lose (don't force it) at this stage you need a bit of force to pull them out.
Then just disconnect the cable plug.

If you have your doubts just remove the headlight unit and it will be alot easier.

I have a phase 1 N16 and I did a phase 2 headlight conversion conversion (also Depo)

The load leveling motors are easy to remove and can even be done without taking the lights off.
The motors needed to be rotated a bit and then they will feel a bit lose (don't force it) at this stage you need a bit of force to pull them out.
Then just disconnect the cable plug.

If you have your doubts just remove the headlight unit and it will be alot easier.

I have a phase 1 N16 and I did a phase 2 headlight conversion conversion (also Depo)

Back
Top Bottom