Robs VZR Spoiler

P

Paul F

After speaking to Pro-Comp yesterday, it may be a good time to speak to them about the interest of geting a few moulds up.. I know they said they were interested in doing it, as Rob had already spoken to them about it..
They had a few other bits there, that ive expressed interest on aswell.. maybe another push for the Spoilers? Anyone still interested?

At the moment Paul I am waiting for Pro-comp to get back to me about copying them cos when I last spoke to them they said that they were too busy to do it.

I am all up for getting it copied but if you look at how long it has taken for the bonnets GB to take place, then it's going to mean that I am spoilerless for months and months on end. :(
If they say they can do it and they can get it replicated and back to me within a few weeks then hey lets do it, but they fuck about soooo much and change their minds and take on other jobs so I doubt they can!
If you just look back at the bonnets and how many times they were supposed to be ready? I lost count. :rolleyes:

Yeh, i suppose, had a long chat with the guy, and he says that most companies are quicker coz they just throw the products out, without caring on the finish, whereas they are near enough freaks about the quality of their stuff...

Pittly DH fucking L weren't the same so that a wouldn't have a cracked and chipped bonnet on!!! :mad: OH and i'm still waiting on the £25 from madders!!! is he still wanting the bonnet?

STOO

if you Pm your address to me i'll get you that £25 sent to ya

Also lemme know what your doing about your bonnet Stoo via PM cos i'm putting a claim in

Will Pro-Comp not take the bonnet back and claim thru their insurance company? thats the main reason i went to collect mine, less risk..... Hope its sorgted soon tho guyz

A'right andy!

Eh, i was gonna ask you the same thing bud! LOL

I'm gonna phone them this week! BUT... What they had me do was take some pic's of the bonnet when i opened the package so i could show the damage to the box etc! but i will give you a phone or a txt as soon as i find out!

STOO

Yeh, they did tell me that the box was bashed up to fuck... Not good at all.... ZI dunno if it wud be quicker to claim, or send it back, and get them to make up another, and then them claim for it.....

Back
Top Bottom