3dby0rcf.2zl.jpg
nxuhjxlj.cdr.jpg

uzm0hxvn.hql.jpg
3gz0ygwm.ukm.jpg

5sff044g.rhq.jpg
yvi5cnit.jhi.jpg

45qmsksg.yj5.jpg
frymafy2.tel.jpg

Her first name was sleeper, but after a few mods, she has now got the nickname Screamer.

Here is the mods so far.

SR20VE NeoVVL Engine
SR16VE Daughter-Board ECU
AlienProbe Tune
4-2-1 Headers with shorted secondaries
2.5" Mandrill bent exhaust straight through
Custom Hybrid SR20VE "20v" low lobe and SR16VE N1 high lobe camshafts
VZR Gearbox
Standard Intake manifold and TB (60mm)

She banged 131kW atfw, we need to update the intake manifold and enlarge exhaust to accommodate the mods.

Please see DYNO Video here:

The video also shows the dyno chart! :)

/vvl/ for life

Welcome to the club mate, we do see our fair share of VVL here and there is plenty of knowledge available also :)

Lovely pictures mate and car looks amazeballs :)

Mike

Thanks! Yeah, I thought I explore somewhere different :) Do you guys deal with VVL allot?

Aye, a change is as good as a rest mush, lots to see here.

Some of the members deal with a lot of VVL's, i'm sure you'll sniff em out.

Welcome to the club mate, we do see our fair share of VVL here and there is plenty of knowledge available also :)

Lovely pictures mate and car looks amazeballs :)

Mike

Appreciate it! Awesome, I'd like to share my knowledge too, we tune most cars and VVL is probably the most fun, Later I will be happy to share my IGN Maps and FUEL Maps with you all at some stage and what we discovered

Appreciate it! Awesome, I'd like to share my knowledge too, we tune most cars and VVL is probably the most fun, Later I will be happy to share my IGN Maps and FUEL Maps with you all at some stage and what we discovered
Ah cool,

Do you run your own garage/tuning shop then?

Ah cool,

Do you run your own garage/tuning shop then?

I run along side a friend that's been tuning my Pulsar for years, he newly discovered a gc that brought his own dyno and now are business partners. Works a treat being a guinea pig

I run along side a friend that's been tuning my Pulsar for years, he newly discovered a gc that brought his own dyno and now are business partners. Works a treat being a guinea pig

Sounds like you've got it sorted then :) do you dabble in much else then or is it small and expanding like @inahole (although i've herd different to the 'small' quote)

/gayoc/

Sounds like you've got it sorted then :) do you dabble in much else then or is it small and expanding like @inahole (although i've herd different to the 'small' quote)

I know a fair bit, but there is always something to learn, which I am open to.

There are a few regrets, like...Selling my Old VZR N1 buildup

There is sex by the way, another one I regret selling :-(

How are you finding the hybrid cams?

I found the hybrid cams from the fresh build center lines way off, to accommodate this I have adjusted to suit center lines. So, consequently running pretty darn good Sam.

First run on cams dropped in I got 112kW. I wanted to almost end life as it was when I got the results.

Later down the track had a good mate of mine measured the cams and dialed them in correctly and boom. 131kW.

Looking at the dyno graph shows that there is a huge restriction which is our intake and exhaust. Another amazing fact was that we took loads of timing out in the high RPM area and we gained torque. I don't know about you guys and what you hear but more timing doesn't always mean more power.

I have a friend here using Stage 4 / N1 hybrids and his pulsar runs up to 158kW :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Can you put up a thread for your old blue one?? I've sent to message on youtube year or so back to do one

Nice! That was you :) OK, I didn't make that car, I brought it and opened up exhaust and tuned it ;-) original owner has it in Chinese. I can translate and re write this for you if you like?

Im liking that autech kit in blue mind :)

The color is Norma Blue. I took photos of it years back, Its 10.20pm ATM, so I will work on making a post up for you all.

I'm just wait long for a suteki auction to finish

Back
Top Bottom