Sentra Headlights

Ryt guys thinkin of getting Sentra headlights, was wondering would they be a simple fit on my Phase 2 Sri? had a look on ebay, prices are ok, but is there anywhere else that can do it cheaper? thnks

if you get a result froma seller let me know as i need a replacement lh one but cant find a seller that will ship to uk, they aint illegal either as you can adjust the beam

prizma said:
why don't somone make a stickey ;) hehe.

If they made every "often asked question" a sticky then there would be shit loads......

They could maybe do a sticky on "useful link" and include links to threads on things such as sentra lights, exhausts, technicle info (wheel offset and stuff)........

alan_blue said:
if you get a result froma seller let me know as i need a replacement lh one but cant find a seller that will ship to uk, they aint illegal either as you can adjust the beam

ah thanks for that i never knew you could adjust them. i seen the thread that was ages ago i seen nothing about adjusting them so thorght they were illegal.

dose any1 know where i can get some angel eyes my car is a gx 1999 ??

Corbs said:
Try ebay, theres a DiY kit on there.

yeah theres also a website that tells you how to make one from scratch, it seems pretty helpful, but i wouldnt want to go hacking at my headlights without getting a back set! i'll try dig out the website!

i need a set of these desperatly anyone help, as all the sellers i e mail say they wont ship to uk

everyone thast selling them on ebay refuse to post to uk even the company i boughty mine from god knows why

will keep trying if i can get a decent enoghy orders maby 1 of them might send some

could any of ya give me the webs sites in the usa 4 the angel eyes ?? as i know a gal wot lives over there .

Back
Top Bottom