SI any advice would be thanked

i bought the car from my local nissan garage for just under 2000 one owner and full history 40,000 on the clock. i have put a k&n on it put bk wheels on and hae a dvd player in the front also a new back box.

Picture011.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Please could any one tell me where to get a diff gril from having a hard job finding one?

looking good, air intake is a bit OTT imo and looks out of place in that part of the bumper, rest looks good though.

shiny blue on here used to sell the grills, not sure if he still does but kurt can get hold of them aswell i think. a set of fog lights would look good aswell imo, the blanks just look cheap and nasty to me, looks alot better with the fog lights there instead. could have some for sale in a month or so if the sale of my car as it is doesnt go through, shouldnt be that hard to find though.

lol just thought i would try summit diff wid the air intake and just works very well there yer i was thinking fogs how much do they go for from new
?

probably a few hundred with nissan prices, i paid £35 iirc second hand with them complete with the switch in mint condition but they normally go for more.

Back
Top Bottom