smoked side repeaters...

does anyone know where to buy these from, that will post internationally.

I'm unable to source these, down here in australia. Only place i've found them in the uk, is body-kit.co.uk and they dont post internationally.

If worst comes to worst, i'll get them shipped to mums place, then get her to post them onto me. but want to avoid doubling up on postage if possible.

I got mine on ebay international (germany) for about 8euros and 4 euros postage. Not bad considering the whole set on ebay uk is about £20.

Several on eBay, they're the same as 98-02 Micra repeaters so just look for those.
they are not!
the Micra ones fit but the bulb does not go in properly as Almear_Guy did. he had to use bluetac to hold it in place. you might as well fork out another 2 quid and get the proper ones

Fooking hell you`ve got a good memory Darren!

But it wasn`t blutak, it was black insulating tape. :P

I did exactly the same, I think from your advice after I bought them a while back. I have since bought some off ebay advertised as for a 200sx. legit one, holder fits in. but then the micra ones i had never failed either.

the ones i got, were the micra ones.
20 pound shipped to australia. cant really complain with that, seeing as i cant get them over here, can only get the square clear ones for the sedan.

Edited.
I was just going on what id read, not experience.
no worries just thought I might put that before he orders the wrong one.

Fooking hell you`ve got a good memory Darren!

But it wasn`t blutak, it was black insulating tape. :P
the guess was close enough :P
I did exactly the same, I think from your advice after I bought them a while back. I have since bought some off ebay advertised as for a 200sx. legit one, holder fits in. but then the micra ones i had never failed either.
mine were advertised as Almera / 200SX side repeaters.

Back
Top Bottom