Speaker Upgrade Advice

Ive been out of the scene for years can anyone recommend any speaker upgrades all but one of my speakers have blown! Just after replacements no 6x9's though! I used to have Infinity Kappa speakers in my corsa but that was 10 years ago! Whats good and whats not? Dont want to spend a fortune!

A good set of componants in thr front will do fine. Leave the rears disconnected.

I csn vouch fpr infinity and mb quart products. Vibe are ok on a budget.

A good set of componants in thr front will do fine. Leave the rears disconnected.

I csn vouch fpr infinity and mb quart products. Vibe are ok on a budget.
Ive seen the speaker adapters for £9 they dont seem too bad either ill have a look! Cheers leem!

I've got focal components in the front and and also a pair of focals mounted in the rear speaker positions ! Used a little bit of mdf to get them in tho !

I just chanced my arm with a rear set from a breaker when my rears started crackling. As the for fronts I have a set of Blaupunkt OEM type replacement via ebay and from the wiring fitted a set of Lanzar 200w tweeters and the sound is tres sweet and in total it didn't cost me more then £40 and the system is crystal clear and with my enclosed sub the base is tight and punchy.

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk HD

i've heard and used fusion 6.5" components and they're good for the money for the front and rear just file off sticky out bits on rear fitment area and 6.5" will fit.:)

alpine, audiobahn, jbl, hertz, fusion or google mega watt they're based in runcorn ste will sort you sort a set you require

I've got the older versions of these.. front and back. Good reproduction from headunit power.. which is important for lots of people

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/12108.html

5030CS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom