speakers

i have a rattling door speaker, i think, its one of the passenger side ones anyway. wanting to change them. what will fit easily? dont want anythin special just wanting to replace the standards, front and back with sumit that aint blown and rattly and will sound gud

cheers

once uve taken the door card off ull see that the speaker is a 16cm but u should put a 17cm back in the hole.

ull have to make ur own collars for the speakers tho as the originals dont come off and there isnt much of a gap to fit a decent pair.

i made my own from mdf by tracing out the old speaker as a template.

u have to chop off the wiring aswell tho (but if u chop it far enough u can re connect it if u wanna put standards back in)

the rears are a 6x4 and yet again need 2 do the wiring (just not collars)

hope it helps

when i worked for an audio shop autoleads werent making anything like that for the N16

that woz at the end of the year so you never know you might be able to now

i fixed the speaker a while back, it was the rear left that was causing the rattle, replaced both rears with some UBL 6x4's. direct fit too. sound a lot clearer but less bass.

they make nothing for the N16, not evn the connecters for speaker to standard plug, so just cut the cables and joined them to the speakers

Back
Top Bottom