Spoiler

edk

Addicted to Torque
Staff member
I'm looking at getting my stock spoiler removed and possibly replaced with the one bellow:

AlmeraHF1.jpg

http://www.sk-tuning.de/web/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1462_1513_1531_1580&products_id=2263

If I dont replace it though, I wanted to know please if anyone knows if there will be holes left or any other permenant marks. If it's just glued on then it shouldnt be a problem? Thanks in advance.

not much help as i dont know what would be left if you took it off, but seriously why would you want to take it off? i think the sport spoiler is the best one for an N16...

I'd like to know that too.

I have the 'flat' sport spoiler (not the raised 2-level one some sports have, click sig image for pics of mine) but I don't really like it.

I don't like 'unneccessary' spoilers anyway but this one just ruins the lines of the car and looks like it was stuck-on as an afterthought. Would have it off in a flash if I could be sure it wasn't going to cost me £100s getting the boot filled and resprayed.

wraith0x29a said:
...but this one just ruins the lines of the car and looks like it was stuck-on as an afterthought.
My thoughts exactly, word for word :rolleyes:

Tommo, I think the spoiler on an N15 is fine, shame they dont do one in that style for the N16.

wraith0x29a said:
Ah well - looks like 5 holes involved?..
Ah damn, could be pricey then :( Maybe the spoiler will grow on me...

Maybe cheaper to find a matching hatch minus spoiler from a scrappy?

I know where I can find one for mine (my old 1.5 was an exact colour match) would have to swap locks and so on over but should be a DIY job.

Back
Top Bottom